Man of the House is doing this great campaign to find out who will reign supreme out of 32 popular TV Dads. That's right, it's a World's Greatest TV Dad Contest! How awesome is that? There have been wonderful father figures in our favorite TV shows and it's about time that we find out who the people believe to be the best. From memorable fathers such as Cliff Huxtable to new comers such as Michael Kyle, a bracket of 32 dads has been composed to find out who will earn the title, World's Greatest Dad!
So here's how the voting is going to work:
- Visit World's Greatest TV Dad Contest to cast your vote.
- Click on the Vote button to see the bracket
- Click on the dad you want to see win
- Vote for them to win that week's matchup
- Brackets are updated every Monday morning to come back weekly to vote again
- Shared Household Responsibilities
- Relationship with Children
- Personal Health/Style/Appearance
- Work/Family Balance
So who is your favorite TV dad? Is he part of the top 32 chosen? Who do you want to see come out on top? Let's hear it friends. Father's Day is about a month away and let's take a minute to vote for the top TV dad and let's not forget to thank our own dads for molding us, into the awesome people we are today. Later!
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Dad Central Consulting on behalf of P&G and received promotional items to thank me for taking the time to participate.”